The Horror Tale - One Night in McDonald's

A Horror Tale of America

McDonald's one of the world's most famous fast-food restaurants even though it's not very healthy it can be very convenient since McDonald's is open 24 hours a day but even in such a fun and friendly place strange things can happen that even if you try it you aren't able to forget them something like this happened to me a story so unnerving and terrifying that I'll never forget it happened three years ago when I was 18 I was in desperate need of a job because to complete my education I needed to pay off my college fees.

See also-

www.fitnesszems.com

 finally I got a job in McDonald's to make my boss happy I had to work whatever shift he asked me to do whether it be a night or a day shift and to work as many hours as he wanted at this point I had been working at McDonald's for three months but I had only been working day shifts one day my boss called me into his room and told me that because I had been working at McDonald's for months now and gained a lot of experience I was ready for night shifts.

 my boss also told me that night shifts can be very quiet and asked me if I had a problem with it I told him that no it wouldn't bother me my boss told me that I would start my night shifts from Saturday that'd be from 12 o'clock till 5 o'clock I arrived at McDonald's at 12 o'clock on Saturday my manager told me that my tasks were to refill the ketchup mayonnaise and barbecue sauce bottles clean the floor and clean the tables.

He gave me a long list of things to do after telling me everything the manager went home McDonald's was fairly quiet that night but I didn't really notice the silence because I was busy in my work I needed to do a lot as I was doing my work I never really noticed the time and suddenly it was 2 o'clock it was a little odd I noticed that no customers arrived in McDonald's until that time but I was fine with it

Please read also-

benefits of eating jeera

Tale of Panchu

Kabir chapter-1

Kabir chapter-2

A Horror Tale of conjuring

The Nun

I just wanted to finish my work quickly since tomorrow I had to report it to the manager I was arranging coffee cups on the table when I suddenly felt like I was being watched it was a weird feeling but I took no notice of it I told myself that since I had no experience of working late the weird feeling was because of me staying up suddenly my eyes glanced at the window when I looked out.

 I saw a strange black shape like someone was standing right there staring at me and I just thought that must be my imagination who would stand outside at this time of night I continued my work again started cleaning the tables a bit later my attention went to the window again now it seemed that the black shape was closer but I reassured myself that I was just seeing things nothing of that sort was happening it was due to tiredness then I decided not to look outside anymore and focus on cleaning the tables so I continued working I was busy doing my work when I heard a noise .

I immediately looked outside and when I did my fears were confirmed by demon whose eyes were red like blood was staring at and constantly banging on the window.I couldn't stay there for a minute longer I immediately hung the closed sign on the front door got into my car and ran for my life I was terrified I called my manager and told him that due to sickness I was going home my manager said that it was fine I could go I didn't want to tell him what happened to me that night because I knew if I did he wouldn't believe me and I would seem like a fool somehow I managed to drive home I felt sort of safety and relief as I reached home and decided that night that I would never ever do a night shift again even if I have to find another job.

Ads go here

Comments